Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana 2021 Trip

I reheated this and poured it into silicone cupcake molds then froze them. Once frozen I popped them out, vacuum sealed each and I'll used them in any soup, stew, braise or any demi type sauce I'll make.

They're like a nutrition boulion that adds a lot of body/richness to whatever I'm making. Just using them like pig trotters is all.
Super old school. My gramma used to do that with the pigs and goats we killed growing up. Congrats! Looks like a fun trip!

Sounds like an outstanding trip!
Congrats on the meat, the jello, and the wife!!

Happy belated Birthday!

Judges are tallying the votes, but honestly - you're gonna get deducted for using the purple pea shooter instead of the Savage.

Final Award Tally:
4 cans of Bondo
6 rolls of 100 MPH tape
3.78 Happy Birthdays
and a hoof to the groin.

Nicely done JR!

I know, I was kind of bummed, I carried it all week but when we switched to open country instead of the timber I didn't want to be range limited on our last day.
s-l300.jpg

Great story. Loved the pic of the Savage 99 (even though it didn’t get used). What caliber?

Congrats on the elk and the trip! Can’t wait to see what meals you create with this elk. I can taste a few already!

ribs are such an under utilized piece of meat. It’s great if you know how to cook it. I never understood boning that rib meat out for grind. Such a waste.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back