Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

monstermuleys.com

Wyoming Tim.. You Are corect, HuntInfo was the First place..... I've kicked some Nads on the Boards.. 24hour, Huntamerica .. (HEHE, Those were the days too ;) What was that guys name ? Cug2wolf or something ?!?!? :D ) and then Monster Mulies I did a few grand stand on. I never really market any of you Fuggers, I jsut posted to have fun. I encourage people to come and Go... People like Beardown I jsut encourage to GO but he sticks around

OSOK, I changed the Title of the Deer Forum when I knew You were coming over... You haven't done much except go to the Adult section though... 1,344 hits a Day on Average from you
hump.gif
shhh.gif

Moosie ya big jerk :D I used to have fun at MM then you had to come and start chit
fight.gif
now here I am 1000 + posts later :confused: They don't even remember me over there :(

And I have never went to the ADULT section :eek: :eek:

!!!Me either!!! :eek: :D :D :D
I came over from NAHC a couple few years ago and post a little here now, just a little though... :D

I make a lil statement, and ya'llz jump to conclusions! WTF, is an adult "section" anyway? :D I waz just implying the fact that I, as well as others, think this guy is pretty cool!
hump.gif
:D

Browtine,, The Adult Section is Elkchaser's refuge and place of consultation. He and Elkhunter decided a long time ago that sexual in-u-end-o meant something entirely different than what normal folk think it to mean...

OSOK.. don't encourage Moosie by being nice.. He reacts poorly to praise.

:cool:

Who is NAHC ?
Where do I find the link to Outdoor-chick picts. ?
How the hell do you reach 14,000 posts. ?

Just wondering.

B_F_E.....the outdoorschick pics were in the preadators section ( lions, coyotes etc.) You would have to probably go to the old pages. If you look down on the bottom right there is numbers just go to like the second page. It was posted back in like Dec or even Nov, but I do have to tell you its not her, just a good pic!

Thanks for the reply Beardown.
Moosie, lets devise a multi-level scheme to recruit members from every hunting site so we won't have to wait 2/3 days for a reply.

"Moosie, lets devise a multi-level scheme to recruit members from every hunting site so we won't have to wait 2/3 days for a reply"

B_F_E....it's in the works......take me for example....RT.com to Moosie's world..........baby steps...baby steps :D

Oh OK. Well I am Pretty Daym cute IF I must say so myself :D :D

I do not like the Way MM runs their stuff, and so I lurk around here, but I still lurk around there as well. I personally think they are alot of Whinners. I want DAWG to Cruise On over here. That guy is a a party in himself

Thanks for the reply Beardown.
Moosie, lets devise a multi-level scheme to recruit members from every hunting site so we won't have to wait 2/3 days for a reply.
Hey D|CKweed, if you make a good post you'l get lots of replies, MAybe it's yout your posts :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back