MONSTER NEW YORK BULL

Rob Taylor

I couldn't resist

I used to live in Idaho and I am so jealous of all you guys elk hunting. All I can do is sit here another month and wait for deer season to start. Life could be worse

Is anyone on here from up North near Moscow?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
SO... I was thinking to myself... "SELF, Are there any BULLS in N.Y." ?

ROB, long time no see.... I'm hutning MID Idaho. I don't make it that far north .
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Moosie, yes there is bulls in NY, Moose!!!

I was on Wall Street last week and there were lots of bulls.. a few bears too. Didn't see any bucks, but there was lots of dough..

:cool:

SO... I was thinking to myself... "SELF, Are there any BULLS in N.Y." ?

ROB, long time no see.... I'm hutning MID Idaho. I don't make it that far north .

They're on their way supposably. Thing is Pennsylvania has had them for years. Last year PA opened a hunting season on the. I think that was a catalyst to get the movement on. I was talking to a guy at the RMEF the other day and he told me that the RMEF will fund the entire NYS elk re-establishment for 5 years. That probably will help especially if the state can open a season within a couple years of that.

And by the way it is good to see you too!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-18-2002 00:47: Message edited by: Rob Taylor ]</font>

Same bears Oscar. They keep eating all the bucks.. That keeps the bulls away..

Who says playing the stock market is hard?? The only hard part is hanging on to your cash..

:cool:

BEARS in NY ?!?!? The only BEAR I see there is the BARE market... and MY Wallet is BARE because of it ;)

GOt your E-mail... talk at ya later ROB !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back