Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Monster Mulies (Idaho)

Woodrow

Hey Idaho guys, I suspect this could be one of those internet myths/tricks, but ya never know...
These pics were posted on a Texas message board, apparently whoever posted them got em in an e-mail. What do ya think? I certainly think it could be true b/c I know there are some monsters up there (i.e. Sidewinder's), but I'm always skeptical when something comes over the net.

The e-mail stated:

These pictures were taken by an employee at the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory near Idaho Falls (atomic energy test site).

Jeff Short
Idaho Fish & Game
Regional Wildlife Populations Biologist

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was at F& G in Idaho falls and they told me the same thing , but all other reports say they come from the Toole Army depot in Utah.
Sure looks like the INEEL to me but there are guys that are saying they have pictures of these deer and took them from Utah .

INEEL it could be, and thats what all the emails said that I saw. Real pictures most are. But If you take the Pictures and Blow them up in Photo shop they are a bit enhanced.... Done well, but enhanced.

I'm pretty sure someone on this sight posted the bottom two on here and they were from near West Jordan, UT.

I've seen all of those pictures floating around for some time. Most of the time the poster or the person sending the email says that they are from utah. I really doubt the second pic is from the INEEL.

I have a lady who works for me who is from Utah. She used to work for Hercules in or near West Jordan. She saw these pictures and said this is just off of the facility where they used to build rocket propellant. She said it wasn't uncommon at all to see groups of 15 to 25 bucks just hanging around. She didn't remember any that were quite as big as a couple of those shown here, but there were bachelor groups on the facility every year.

:cool:

The top picture with the wide buck if From Tooele Army Depot. There have been a lot of people who claim this pic is doctored.....I have friend at work who's dad works there. I have seen plenty of other pics of this buck, both 35 mm and digital, and I will tell you honestly, this buck is seriously that wide. He is a brute.

Now the other two pics...the bachelor group and the cheater buck...are from ATK (Alliant Tech....formerly known as Hercules), in West Valley City, Utah. I know that both these pics are legit, because I have watched many of those bucks personally, including the "cheater buck". ATK is in the city where I work as a police officer, so I have had the opportunity to watch these bucks on various occassions, over various years---not only that but my best friend is an employee of ATK, and has shown me many other pics of these bucks.....just as a side note, this is the first time in 4 years that I have not seen the "cheater buck" myself. I have heard he is still around, but he may be dead now!

TUFF

Back