Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Moment of Silence

Not sure I believe that because otherwise you would have been willing to lend a hand without any gain to a forum member, you never once offered that or PM me and that’s fine but don’t go saying you were willing to help without any gain on your end.

1668097141311.png

I mean, you've got to be shitting me right? If not.... then well I am sorry you feel that way. Hope you enjoyed your time in MT. I'm not certain I've ever looked to GAIN anything from a YOU or ANY member on here. I'll ask some guys questions about topics or hunts they post but, who doesn't on here. As a matter of fact Bradly, I have helped numerous on here through messages from deer hunts to sheep hunts. Have made some good friends too. I'm not interested in puffing my chest out or anything towards that either, I enjoy it when people are successful. I wish for people to have a good time and experience. Sure, I am dry and bust some chops on some people but its all in good fun gesture.

I could care $*)Q!#@$ less about your wardrobe you sold, I don't sell points, I don't trade for shit. If I am going to help you or anyone then I will, and I have no problem with that. If I'm not going to help then I wont. But, don't come at me with some crap about me wanting to get some gain off of you or any member in some fashion because that isn't me. Hope you enjoyed your trip, thanks for not shooting one of the 40ish small/medium bucks. Glad you had a good adventure and maybe one day you will come back up.

If you got something else to say then send me a PM. mmmk cupcake

View attachment 249400

I mean, you've got to be shitting me right? If not.... then well I am sorry you feel that way. Hope you enjoyed your time in MT. I'm not certain I've ever looked to GAIN anything from a YOU or ANY member on here. I'll ask some guys questions about topics or hunts they post but, who doesn't on here. As a matter of fact Bradly, I have helped numerous on here through messages from deer hunts to sheep hunts. Have made some good friends too. I'm not interested in puffing my chest out or anything towards that either, I enjoy it when people are successful. I wish for people to have a good time and experience. Sure, I am dry and bust some chops on some people but its all in good fun gesture.

I could care $*)Q!#@$ less about your wardrobe you sold, I don't sell points, I don't trade for shit. If I am going to help you or anyone then I will, and I have no problem with that. If I'm not going to help then I wont. But, don't come at me with some crap about me wanting to get some gain off of you or any member in some fashion because that isn't me. Hope you enjoyed your trip, thanks for not shooting one of the 40ish small/medium bucks. Glad you had a good adventure and maybe one day you will come back up.

If you got something else to say then send me a PM. mmmk cupcake
Hey you can look back at my post where I said I’m open for suggestions or advice and your response was what do you have to give you in my Kuiu wardrobe that I was selling. So one could only imagine your only willing to help upon a personal gain, correct me if I’m wrong did you not portray that image? Talk to you later buttercup!

Doubt this fits in this thread, but I thought it was interesting and I was too lazy to find a better spot for it.

I don't know this guy, but I can't disagree with his thoughts on this subject. I can handle some flaming.

"He's not the biggest" is typically followed by "meat in the freezer."

Dissatisfaction followed by an alternative justification. The mentality that something far less desirable is better than the possibility of nothing is a direct reflection of the need for validation. Validation from others who really don't care either way. Ultimately, you're cheating yourself out of experiences, and accomplishments, to impress and get validation from people who don't know you and who could really care less.
Stop being afraid of not getting anything. Set your standards and see them through. And don't change them for anything, or anyone. Focus on the process, not the outcome. Teach yourself that the journey is the actual reward. With this mindset, you will never go home empty-handed.

Stop writing "He's not the biggest," we can see that. I'd rather see a sunset picture than another post minimizing a dead animal. I personally will have far more admiration for you not filling your tag while keeping your eye on the prize. You'll find that it's here where your experiences and accomplishments will grow exponentially. Trust the process, and yourself.
No flaming from me. I think the author is spot on.

Don't get me wrong, I feel any hunter has the right to fill those tags in their pockets. But I also feel that killing a critter just to keep up with the Joneses is disappointing. If your not thankful for the animals that you have just tipped over? Don't shoot and continue with enjoying our great out-of-doors!

Might be why I haven't punched a tag in two years....but....I am trying not to make it three!

Don't bash on the hunter for tagging a critter that you feel should of been passed. If the hunter is happy with their decision, be happy for them. But if the hunter regrets that they shot a animal and then comes up with excuses for doing so, let the BASHING begin. Hopefully the hunter will let a few walk and enjoy the adventure of hunting more in the future.

Doubt this fits in this thread, but I thought it was interesting and I was too lazy to find a better spot for it.

I don't know this guy, but I can't disagree with his thoughts on this subject. I can handle some flaming.

"He's not the biggest" is typically followed by "meat in the freezer."

Dissatisfaction followed by an alternative justification. The mentality that something far less desirable is better than the possibility of nothing is a direct reflection of the need for validation. Validation from others who really don't care either way. Ultimately, you're cheating yourself out of experiences, and accomplishments, to impress and get validation from people who don't know you and who could really care less.
Stop being afraid of not getting anything. Set your standards and see them through. And don't change them for anything, or anyone. Focus on the process, not the outcome. Teach yourself that the journey is the actual reward. With this mindset, you will never go home empty-handed.

Stop writing "He's not the biggest," we can see that. I'd rather see a sunset picture than another post minimizing a dead animal. I personally will have far more admiration for you not filling your tag while keeping your eye on the prize. You'll find that it's here where your experiences and accomplishments will grow exponentially. Trust the process, and yourself.

Got to agree with Craig and the OP on this one. Whatever blows your respective skirt up just do it! I was pretty much about filling tags when I was younger, now I get much more satisfaction out of the little things that go with and getting one down has become a lot more selective and is the icing to the cake. Passed on numerous youngsters during deer season, didn’t even turn up a hair during elk season, will be eating last years meat this winter and am 100% good with that.
Why pull the trigger and follow it with apologies? If you’re good through the scope, be good on the ground!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back