Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

moderator's mailbox

Doug

Here's some excerpts out of the mail I've gotten that was adress to moderator. It's taken out of context and makes an interesting read. I hate to think what the administrator and owner mail looks like.

--- You purposely did that to make me look bad. I take it as a personal insult.

--- Trollish behavior? I thought I was avoiding any mention of trouble.

----Did you hear about the Slydog/Krusty call? When you blow on it, it makes a choking noise.....like Slydog and Krusty choking each other.

----I'll say whatever I like whenever I want to say it.

----There's nothing wrong with this forum that an enema wouldn't cure.

----OK you got me. I am a turd, but I've never been to your forum.

----I guess I'm just set in my ways.

----This is the most ignorant varmint forum in cyberspace.

biggrin.gif
I have a shitpile more of letters to clip stuff out of. If there's interest, I'll try to post some more.
wink.gif

Doug

Interesting
eek.gif

Administrators mail should have been slimmer than yours
tongue.gif
after the "title" was removed from everyones names
biggrin.gif

HAHA those are good... How far do we want to go back? 2 years 3 years?

Good post doug...
Delw

LOL! I haven't gotten mail like that in a long time - since the "bad old days" when B'Cat, DS, Yooper, the Greek and others were all cussing and spitting.

Sometimes, you just can't win. If you leave the crap up, the forum becomes unfit for consumption. If you take it out, you still piss people off.

I do note on the post if I ever edit someone's post that it was me who did it. Usually that has been to "XXX" out the really foul language. If I delete a post or a topic, I email the person to let them know I did it and why. If I lock a topic, I say that it's me locking it. (Just because I love getting mail like Doug's!
wink.gif
)

I still like the one that I got about someones PM being down... so I spend 30+ mins downloading files and trying to figure out the problem, only to find out and hour later there is no problem it was to get my attention...
biggrin.gif

Delw

Del,who was that,it wasn't me ?,I really did have a problem,I've even asked how to fix it.You are still on my ignore list and my buddy list,how do I get you off of both,so that my PM will return to normal.

OH...

Goto "my profile" click ignore listt and take out the check mark then click update

do the same on the buddy list
Delw

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back