Mo monies fo da Deer ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
the South Central Chapter of DHI jsut had their Banquet last Sat. I will take credit for Getting that Chapter started and Kicked of but I can't take the Credit for them haveing a Great Banquet. those guys put in alot of work and did a Kick A$$ job in getting it organized.

Wylee took some pictures so I thought I'd share a Couple :

dhi01.JPG

Me in the light shorts giving the Crew a Per talk before the event :

dhi04.JPG

Kids in Line for the Youth Prizes. Every Kid recieved something and there was 2 binoculars and a tent for the Gran prize.

dhi05.JPG

We gave out a Gordon Eastman Conservation award to Earl Wise that runs all the Water Guzzlers for the deer :

dhi09.JPG

dhi13.JPG

Here is the Hunters Education Mobil Shooting trailer that DHI helped Fund. It can be used as a Mobil classroom but also as a Airgun pressurized target range.

dhi25.JPG

Here I'm checking it out :

dhi20.JPG

Wylee is testing it for us :

dhi23.JPG

Here is the Beer tent. Thanx Bud Light for the Keg Donations !!!!!! hump

dhi33.JPG

here was the Food line... I heard it was Good food, Unfortunately running the Mic and shaking hands I didn't get to try any..... YAH, no one is feeling sorry for me, I know :p

dhi38.JPG

And Moosie being Moosie !!!!

dhi29.JPG

well we didn't give away the beer exactly. We had people buy a $20 DHI mug and could fill it for free unlimited after that. Who ever bought one also got put in for a Rifle drawing. It was a Cheap ticket for a Chance at a Gun and lot's of Liquid to keep people cool on ahot day ;)

Moosie...the ambassador of cool. :) Looks like a good deal & seems to be quite a few younguns there...great idea on the mug btw.

Looks like a great event and a good cause... next year i suggest a camo bikini contest as an addition... by the way how hot was it? 90 deg. aint hot....but it looks like alot of fun.

you need to do the 20$ mug thing at the nampa conviention....so i stop spending 50 bucks on beer!

A job well done for sure.. I would have been first in-line for a 20 buck glass...Whoever thought up that idea should be rewarded.

YA, With the Location of our Event, They don't let us use our own BEer. They charge a Butload and people spend alot on it. I wish we could capitolize on that end at our facility as well. I'm looking into some Ideas though :)

cjcj 90Deg here is hot. Anything over 75 is too much ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back