Missouri 🤔

Ha... not all school systems suck in Missouri. Maybe where the Ft. Wood guy was, but there are some excellent schools, like any other state.

I have seen a LOT of big deer in Southern MO... and killed a few. Big racks are certainly not relegated to North MO.

Definitely not for the hunting. But, we can buy a 50 acre farm with a beautiful house for what we paid for our CBH home. I love the hunting in Idaho and would return as a non res every year. Its more about setting my family up for retirement. Youre looking at 500+ to buy anything in idaho with more than 1 acre.
Land and housing here in Missouri are super cheap compared to other places. I live in southern mo currently and there’s plenty of deer but they aren’t as big as the deer in northern mo.

I have seen a LOT of big deer in Southern MO... and killed a few. Big racks are certainly not relegated to North MO.
I’ve killed a few decent ones in somo as well. Hunted up north and the body size is definitely bigger there. But I’ve seen my fair share of somo giants. Plus way more public land down here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back