Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Missouri Weather

Quick Draw

My basic training is in Ft. Lenord Wood and i was wondering if anyone from that area could tell me what I'm in for considering the weather conditions. If ya could that would be great.
Thanks
Quick Draw

Quick Draw I was stationed there for a few months in 67 or 68 it was awesome in the fall but it was colder then a brass monkeys well you know where I was headed. I hitched hiked back to Ohio that Christmas and about froze. Good luck Bill

I have friends that live somewhere around there and they said it gets really cold when it gets close to Christmas. Good luck and be safe.

I live about an hour or so away from Fort Wood, The weathers not that bad. Nov. highs in the 50's lows in the 30's, Dec. just alittle colder. Mid to late Jan. can get cold but it won't stay for long. The dept. of conservation holds a management hunt there every year. Ive never been but have been told there are some good deer in there. You might want to bring your bow if you'll have time to hunt.

gar man, this is the show me state. :D The weather here can change at a drop of a hat. Just a few days ago we had some pretty nice weather and now we are having some pretty cold winds. We have had some pretty bad winters too. As far as the deer it depends on where you are hunting but I have heard the deer there get pretty good size. I live about 1 hour away from Ft. Leonard Wood also, I am about 30 minutes North of Rolla Missouri and 50 miles south of Jefferson City. I live in a small town called Vienna. Looks like we are going to have a cold one this year. Happy and safe hunting there.

Nice to talk to a fellow show-me-stater, we have been lucky the last few years with the winters. We are about do for a cold one. Your not to far from them big Columbia bottom bucks. I live east of Nevada which is 100 miles south of Kansas city. I still have'nt filled a rifle tag yet I did see 5 bucks opening morning and two the following morning, just nothing big enough. Been watching alot of does though so the big guy should be around somewhere. Hope you have a safe season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back