Misfits

varmit hunter

I don't get riled up to easy. I can not think of any board that I have ever been on were I called any one a name.

Many of you have known me for a long time. If you can remember when I engaged in name calling. Please feel free to point it out to me.

The last time a man riled me up. I spurred my mare, And did not pull back on the rains until her foot was in his chest. Did I mention he was on his horse when it started.

I came here because it seemed know matter what board I was on. One man felt he was superior to everyone else there. Many people tried to help him. Especially one man here who I hold in the highest esteem .A top notch caller, Video maker, And probley the best shot I have ever seen. He was called a liar for his efforts.

Now he is crazing us with his presence.

I have never responded to this individual, Are to any of his post. Don't intend to start now.

What is the point of what I am saying. I have know idea. I am to pissed to know why. Just wish I could ride that mayor right through this putter screen.

I apologies to my fellow "Misfits". I will not use the meds I am one as a excuse for what I am saying. Would probley say worse with out the meds.

If we are misfits. By God I am proud to be one. Up till just recently this place had the most honest folks I have ran across in many a year. No one is judged by there body count. What they have called, Are haven't called. Just people trying to help each other out.

I will shut up now, But I have just one question. Where can I get a Moose's Misfits T-Shirt?.

Well lets see.......Varmint Hunter, Slydog, Rich Higgins, DAA, Byron South, Blaine Eddy, Crow Woman, Richard Grantham, and a whole bunch more veteren callers.....if that's a group of misfits, I think it's a pretty good group of misfits to spend some time with. Pass me one of those misfits t-shirts and let's talk about coyotes some more.
wink.gif

Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2003 20:43: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Pass me one of those Tshirts Doug and VH!

Give me an email when the garbage finally clears out of here... cause frankly, I've had enough...

The ironic thing about "all" of this mess is, the Turd that started it is sitting back laughing at all the caos more than I am
rolleyes.gif

Flipper it was bound to happen anyhow wether it be turd, greenhorn(thank god he dont show up) me or anyone else.. I could see the tention brewing in some posts. it will blow over in a day, Ive noticed these guys are pretty cool after things settle down..

Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nut:
Flipper...can I edit your post for spelling corrections?
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO if you can't read it...learn to speak Hillbilly
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Me too Dave. Misfit all the way.

Are there really T-shirts
confused.gif
? Do they have pockets
confused.gif
? I hate shirts without pockets
mad.gif
!

I'm kinda new to the internet and have been visiting most of the other boards,sites or what ever they are called. I have been on this one the shortest amount of time and already feel at home
grouphug.gif
. Its like a big camp fire with everybody poking at it, exchanging ideas and experiences. This place is where I will be spending most of my time in the future. That is, till the weather cools down.

Do those shirts come in CAMO
biggrin.gif
?

Good Hunting

Byron (Misfit) South
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2003 22:42: Message edited by: Byron South ]</font>

Moosie,have you considered this at all ? I wear cammo T's,both long sleeve and short sleeve,I'll bet these would sell ? Especially if the lettering was subdued,so it could only be read up close ? I was just thinking the other day I need some more long sleeve T's for this winter's hunt.

It'd be great if I could wear a cammo T to deer camp with "Moosie's misfits" emblazoned on the front.

I asked Moosie if he could make these available,and he agreed.I've ordered 3 T's, a cap,and a bogan.I'm going to suggest the design be a howling coyote head with Moosies misfits written below,all in subdued black lettering on cammo,for the cammo stuff.I'll bet they'll do any other color you want too.The imprtant thing is,he's agreed to do it,so place your orders now! Of course,the final design will be left up to Moosie,all we can do is make suggestions,so jump on the bandwagon,fellers!
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-18-2003 08:54: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Back