Minox Scope.

kiwi hunta

Well as no one else would buy one and give a review I bought a 3-15x42 Minox with the bdc reticle, put it on the T3 in .243 to replace the Nikon Monarch 3-12 which has gone on the .223.

Great optics, better than everything I've got except maybe my Zeiss, better than my Leupolds which I'm selling off to get replaced with Minox, I have already ordered a 2-10x40 for my lightweight Husky 6.5x55.

Glass is great, eyebox is good if you are off centre and off balance hanging off a bluff shooting Tahr, 4" eye relief is good when shooting uphill, no kisses on the eyebrow, tracks really well with good distinctive clicks, not over long and weighs less than specified so happy with that.

Only downer is the occular lens reticle focus ring is to easy to move, but since I tape all mine when I have them right so no-one fiddles with them looking thru my scopes its not a biggie.

Bought as an open box special from Doug at cameralandny and came with soft scope cover, lens cleaning cloth and instruction booklet $379 USD with bdc reticle, the 2-10 I've ordered with the German #4 reticle.

Cheers
Jeff.

Last edited:
Thanks Kiwi...been wondering. Glad to know I can rest easy with the Zeiss.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back