Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Mini 14 accuracy issue

It is call minute of barn. How many barns are you off the target will get you towards the target.

in all seriousness hitting a pie plate group at 100 yards with a mini 14 is about the best you can expect.
with the older ones, that's close to being true. They supposedly changed something about the barrel's gas block or something and now they are like 2 MOA

Ya know, I don't think I'd care if it shoots well or not, I wouldn't shoot it I don't think. That base looks like it was welded on. That's a lot of heat to apply to the action! If it is a weld, wonder how much it may have effected the hardness of the action?
the stress is all on the barrel, bro. It does look like a crappy weld job, tho, so god knows what might have been done. A real smith would have used heat control jell in the chamber and slathered around the weld site, etc, and a Tig machine very small beads, very short ones, let it cook, use an air nozzle to speed up the cooling, etc. that looks like some Klutz with an arc welder crapped all over it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back