Middle Ages Warmer Than Today

Oh come one Elkchsr! You really believe that guy? AND, you think he's intelligent? Well, maybe he is, if he doesn't really believe all those lies, maybe he's only doing it to make money off the naive. If so, I guess he is intelligent. So, do you really believe him when he says cigarettes are not harmful to your health? That has got to be the dumbest thing of all. Just with that one issue, he loses all credibility in my mind.

Hey guys, before everyone gets wrapped around the axle, theorize this for a minute.

The earths rotation around the sun is prescribed by an elipse. Both the location of the center of the elipse and the intra-arc and extra-arc are acted upon by a combination of the earth's momentum and the Sun's gravity. Periodically that elipse gets shorter and wider. Inverse to that, the elipse also gets longer and narrower. During the time when the elipse gets longer and narrower, the earth moves closer to the sun and the summers are hotter. With the changes in the mass on the surface in relation to both type of mass and concentration of mass, the surface of the earth does not release heat as easily as it used to. The retained heat, combined with the narrower elipse and the added heating is creating a generally warmer environment. This condition is agravated by the huge hole being worked into the protective layers of the earth. So everything is combining to raise the mean temperature of the entire atmosphere.

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-16-2003 11:54: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Of those causes, non are caused by humans right Rush?

Dan- Thanks for info. I wonder which has the greatest relative effect, the closeness of the sun or the change in the atmosphere?

Actually, two of the three issues I mentioned are created causes. The rearrangement of the surface mass of the earth that this particular article was referring to was the concentrations of concrete and steel and asbestos and blacktop that we call cities, combined with the removal of the natural atmospheric reconditioning systems that we call rain forests. Those are both man caused. The hole in the ozone layer that debilitates the earths natural protective layer, while not entirely man caused, is certainly agravated by the amount of heavy hydrocarbons that are released into the atmosphere. Remarkably, one of the causes discussed here that is not generally discussed anywhere else is the increase in the size and number of jet aircraft.

cool.gif

Thanks for the info. It's safe to say that there is not a place on this earth that has not been impacted by man.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Heeeeey Elkster!! Don't let any of it get the old Blood Pressure up buddy,it ain't worth it,take it from me,I've already had one mini stroke! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't realize that I never get upset about what is posted here...You are reading Way to much emotion into my posts..
tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> If I give you the phone number of a global climate scientist that has been published in a peer review journal would you call him and give him your 'theory' of global climate change? What good is calling him going to do? It is obvious that he is not interested in the truth as it is out there and is not hard to find, but yet he says otherwise.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Has he got an 800#?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> can tell you that the majority of the scientific community is NOT behind Rush's statements and they are the one's performing the research. But that's just so they can stay economically viable right? What is Rush doing, helping out others? Kinda funny how none of his 'experts' are professionals studying global climate change. How many articles have his 'experts' published in peer reviewed journals on the subject? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just because scientists have a general consensus of what they think is right, doesn't mean that it is, it seems that they all believed that the world was flat, that if the atom bomb was set off it would destroy the universe as we know it, that global cooling was going to be the end of us and now global warming, that no life is any where in the universe.... This list can go on and on what the main stream believed and found out it was wrong, history shows this...
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Oh come one Elkchsr! You really believe that guy? AND, you think he's intelligent? Well, maybe he is, if he doesn't really believe all those lies, maybe he's only doing it to make money off the naive. If so, I guess he is intelligent. So, do you really believe him when he says cigarettes are not harmful to your health? That has got to be the dumbest thing of all. Just with that one issue, he loses all credibility in my mind. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That last statement showed your own ignorance and that you are just jumping on the bandwagon of others that go to the extreme of what is said...
I have never seen any where that he say's "Cigarettes" are good for you, what I have heard is that he say's second hand smoke isn't as bad as some would like us all to believe. Now for that fact, I don't even care for the slightest smell of it, but that doesn't mean that if some one walks by me reeking of them that because I smelled it on them that I will die as a direct result of that!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Rush is certainly an intelligent man. He's got legions of people dupped and he's laughing all the way to the bank. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
And all your left wing nuts don't!!!
rolleyes.gif
It runs on all sides, and if you don't you will never get the notoriety that these people have...Name me one that is penniless that is in the mainstream!!!
So you will have to come up with some thing more substantial than that!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Of those causes, non are caused by humans right Rush? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rush isn't on here, you will have to call him, said number is above, but I can post it again if you missed it!!!
tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Thanks for the info. It's safe to say that there is not a place on this earth that has not been impacted by man. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
There aren’t any places not effected by the sun, volcanoes, and the cycle Dan named above either!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Elkchsr, I concede. I re-read what Rush stated and had an epiphany that he is right. Global climate change is a farce and man has had zero impact on the earth. Pollution does not come from burning fossil fuels, but volcanoes. Scientists don't know dick, but some blow-hard on the radio is an expert. An education is nothing more than a reason to have credibility for one's opinions. Science is a waste of time and does nothing for the good of society.

Elkchsr,
Here is the quote...LIMBAUGH: "It has not been proven that nicotine is addictive, the same with cigarettes causing emphysema [and other diseases]." (Radio show, 4/29/94)

And I didn't say Rush said they were good for you, I said that he said they "are not harmful to your health." Which is basically what that quote is saying.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-18-2003 00:38: Message edited by: Washington Hunter ]</font>

Now I'm wondering if you have said some thing ten years ago that has been uniquivically been proven wrong...LOL... I'm pretty sure that is true, maybe that is why he quit, have any thing newer?
wink.gif

Back