Michael’s Wyoming Hunt

Just finished watching as well, i really enjoyed the series. Congrats on his first elk, especially with a bow!

Just watched the most recent episode. Congrats to everyone involved in that hunt. Well done!

Micheal Parente you get to keep your job!

In some fashion I'm glad for the first day miss, as it allowed you gentlemen to keep hunting, and allowed me to see more elk and elk habitat.

PS: cow parties seem to work!

I enjoy how you guys don't add music before the shot. Hearing the sound of the bull approaching really added to the suspense!

Great Job Guys ! First Elk are a Special Memory!!
Just finnished watching before my wild game Dinner tonight !
Congrads to you two for making a great film to watch !!

MT.PERCHMAN

I enjoy how you guys don't add music before the shot. Hearing the sound of the bull approaching really added to the suspense!

I agree. However, now that you mention it, a frame by frame view of the shot while flight of the valkyries played would be funny.

Michael, that was a great hunt to watch. Do you have a member name on HT. I like how you guys are doing the day, by day. It is really nice to see and I can't wait to see the next shows.

Ended well. I had my doubts when he was pinned down not being at full draw before that little calf came in, but it all worked out.

Was one of my favorites. Randy we love watching your cameramen do hunts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back