Yeti GOBOX Collection

Meindl Boots at Cabelas

pwrwgn57

Was in the Cabela's store today, wandered into the bargain cave and the had some of their Meindl Alaskan boots on closeout, looks like they're discontinuing some of the styles. Picked up 2 pair for less than $100/pr. Figured I'd let everyone on here know, as I'd guess some of the other Cabela's may have the same deal going on.

I hit the bargain cave whenever I go to Cabela's, maybe every 2 years.

I have found some bargains, but nothing that good!

I'd caution what you get out of the bargain cave. I once returned a pair of leaky waders only to find them in the bargain cave a week or so later. It was obvious it was my old pair, but the tag did not mention any damage or them leaking. There are definitely some deals to be had, but be careful what you buy.

That’s a score!

Got mine in the bargain cabe for $150

I agree TexAg, I've seen boots in the bargain cave that look like they were worn for a week long hunt and returned. These boots still had all the original tags on them, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought em. They had six or eight pairs of Meindl's, all with the tags still on them and all marked discontinued.
I've found a couple of crazy deals in this same Cabela's, couple of months ago they had Leupold VX3 scopes in there for $225.

Was in the Cabela's store today, wandered into the bargain cave and the had some of their Meindl Alaskan boots on closeout, looks like they're discontinuing some of the styles. Picked up 2 pair for less than $100/pr. Figured I'd let everyone on here know, as I'd guess some of the other Cabela's may have the same deal going on.

Which Cabelas if you don’t mind me asking?

Got some Meindl's last year and worked well. Enjoy at such a great price!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back