Meateater promo code for Weston

I just got my Weston dehydrator in and it works great! What'd you order?

I just got my Weston dehydrator in and it works great! What'd you order?
A 15 pound vertical stuffer. My 5 pounder is bit small for some jobs. I was going to get a new camber sealer also, but last minute decided on the LEM instead. The code i had for them was only 10% off but what the hell

The code "rmef19" worked for me last night. Just an FYI if for some reason the MeatEater code won't work.

ugh, how did I miss this. Got a Weston vacuum sealer about a mouth back, huge upgrade over my cheapo foodsaver
That's what I was going for. My FoodSaver's vacuum pump finally crapped out a few weeks ago. Tried it a few days in a row before I ordered a new one. Still broken. Ordered a new one. Pulled out the FoodSaver last night and it works like nothing happened. I'll be giving it to my old man out of spite and using my new Weston.

I love my weston sealer between butchering game & domestics and making sausage I have got my monies worth as I have had to vacum pack over 10,000 lbs of meat with it!

Yea meater19 is 20% off still, wish I had used the type RMEF code for the extra 5%, but honestly its no big deal. Great that we have access to stuff like this from media and organizations

So far I am unimpressed with weston. Received an email stating my order was shipped and out for delivery yesterday then shortly after received a second email stating that they canceled the my stuffer and would be issuing a credit. I only ordered a stuffer and grinding knife. The knife has arrived. However I never received either an invoice nor a credit for the stuffer. I wondering what is any shipping they charged me for knife to be shipped separately? Keeping in mind it was an 16 part added to a 250 order.

Going to pick out and order it from LEM.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back