Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Meat bags!

JeremyA

Ok everyone in hunting land. I have been trying to get meat bag from TAG BAGS or Caribou Bags for awhile. Everyone is sold out. Anyone know anyone that has them in stock online?

I have a brand new set of Caribou Bags I can part with...only thing is they are moose sized.

It's the magnum moose kit you can see on their website. Never used but I'd be a lot happier having someone use these than have them sit in my closet.

Hit me up by DM if interested.

Try Spearmint Rhino

I had a "Wait...what?...." moment there.

I went to Lake Mead for memorial day a few years ago and ended up on the beach hanging out with some people. Just so happened the managing partner for the Spearmint Rhino was one of them. Fun guy to hang out with. We traded. Our group come home with a Spearmint Rhino hat and camp chair and I like to think he's sitting in his office drinking beer out of my holographic Montana State Bobcat cup!

I had a hard time finding the caribou bags a week or so back, ended up getting the Allen backcountry bags ( in orange bag ) - found them for $19 on Amazon. Hope they hold up, seem to be of fairly good quality.

Nothing works better than old bed sheets. You can get them anywhere, goodwill, and they are cheap and will last forever.

Nothing works better than old bed sheets. You can get them anywhere, goodwill, and they are cheap and will last forever.

I dont want to start a fight, but that's not true. There is ALOT of information out there on the benefits of synthetic game bags. Big Fin, alone, has spoken to this subject several times.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back