Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mason mountain wma

WildWill

Just got back from a elk/antelope hunt in Colorado/Wyoming checked my TPW account and it looks like I drew the Mason mountain wma management hunt. I'd love to hear from anyone who's hunted there in the past. Sounds like they have a bunkhouse there for the hunter's to use that's $ 20 a day seems like a good deal not sure if I'll reserve a spot or just camp. The hunt is for 2 bucks with 5 or less points so no monsters but should be a good chance to fill the freezer. I also plan on bringing my camera with the hopes of getting some exotics on film.

The bunk house use is worth it. Kitchen, bath, outside grill etc. They also have an ice machine and cold storage. My son and I did a broken horn oryx hunt a couple of years ago there. Plenty of exotics there. The deer were really skittish when we were there which was in mid-September.

The bunk house use is worth it. Kitchen, bath, outside grill etc. They also have an ice machine and cold storage. My son and I did a broken horn oryx hunt a couple of years ago there. Plenty of exotics there. The deer were really skittish when we were there which was in mid-September.

I went ahead and reserved my spot at the bunkhouse seems like the best bet. Hopefully I can see some exotic animals I've never seen and get some meat. I plan on bringing a pop up ground blind incase I need it along with a good chair.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back