Maryland Sika deer

bennett454

My brother and I are going to the eastern shore to hunt sikas on public land I have a few places in mind. My question is has anyone accessed Taylor's island by boat if so will I be able to do it in a regular jon boat with a 7.5 hp outboard what's the depth on the flats out to the island? Also curious how bad the swing in tides are. I'm hoping to make a trip down with a kayak to look around but wanted to check here and see if anyone had first hand knowledge of the wma thanks in advance

I have not been down but I've been doing a good bit of research, if you want someone to go there and scout with I would be interested. I'm in York area.

Goat

Thanks for the offer goat I'll be heading down in September at some point I think I'm gonna checkout some of the forest lands for our first trip out I think wading through the marsh will be difficult so hopefully easy to leave people behind. I might still swing by and check out the ramp at Taylor's and see what the it looks like in person I can let you know how it looks. Check out Doug whitfields sight to lots of good sika hunting info on it

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back