MarlandS finally has a chance at fame

dgibson

Mars, we're backing you 100%. Moosie, I bet Mars would let you put a HuntTalk logo in certain places on his...um...uniform if you ask him nicely!
Davenport, Iowa-AP -- There's a search on in Iowa and Illinois for the best belly flopper.

Starting this weekend, six pools will host a belly flop contest. Top finishers at each pool will move on to compete in regional rounds. That will be followed by a competition between winners in Iowa and Illinois.

Categories will be age nine and under, ten-to-13 and 14-to-17.

The contests will be held at pools in Rock Island and Geneseo, Illinois, and in Davenport, Bettendorf, DeWitt and Clinton, Iowa.

People over 17 will compete by weight.

WHOOO HOOO!! a chance at recognition!!! I gotta get to practicing!!! Moosie gonna spring for the logo tattooed on my butt? I figure a thong would give the least resistance and best splash. And I look GOOD in a thong!

Now where in the Wide World of Sports did you get a "yes" outta that? You know, back in my day Wimmen didn't speak unless spoken to. Ain't you got dishes to do? ;)

Of course I have dishes to do: my husband doesn't do them.

And I doubt that your "wimmen" have a very big vocabulary to begin with. You would be hard pressed to find any dictionary with "Baaaa" in it.

Ouch mars....

I see April is picking on you again want me to ban her, she is a trouble maker you know?

Delw

Naww don't ban her, just teach her some manners. Imagine, a wimmens speaking to a male of the species in such a manner. She'll have to watch her P's and Q's or I'LL show the pics she sent and everyone will know that she knows a LOT about stuffing.

I swear, Mars, you are the biggest baby. Snivel snivel.

Go ahead, wear the thong. Post the pic here and we can all decide on whether you stuff or not, or should stuff, or should loose some of the stuff.

Danr will give you some advice on the photo op.

April

Whoa April.. Don't drag me into this.. I couldn't stand the thought of Mars in a thong.. Such a large thong with such a ...well, nevermind..

:cool:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back