Maps

bruisernilssen

Heading to WY to hunt deer for my first time this fall. I'm looking for paper map/maps for Region J with hunt areas 59, 61, 64 & 65. Anyone know where I might purchase the aforementioned? Any tips or other information would be most appreciated. Thanks.

mytopo

I saw the link for mytopo maps however some of those are $35/area. While I'm certain they're great maps, I was looking for something a little more economical to get all four areas. Thanks for the reply.

I saw the link for mytopo maps however some of those are $35/area. While I'm certain they're great maps, I was looking for something a little more economical to get all four areas. Thanks for the reply.

save the maps to your phone, zoom in... for free. Or print them off.

Thanks JR. I saw that as well. Looks like some of the areas have changed since 2013. I'm sure I can reoutline the changed areas but was wondering if there's anything out there more up to date.

Agreed. Great maps for a single unit, but I wouldn't pull the trigger for four maps at ~$30/map either. If I was looking for these maps, (and I don't know your rational) I wouldn't limit myself to paper maps and look at https://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/

Hope you have a great hunt.

Agreed. Great maps for a single unit, but I wouldn't pull the trigger for four maps at ~$30/map either. If I was looking for these maps, (and I don't know your rational) I wouldn't limit myself to paper maps and look at https://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/

Hope you have a great hunt.

A couple of years ago he could've bought paper maps from them also, before the "rebranding". I found the paper maps great for planning and the GPS great for in the field decisions.

Thanks for all the help. Never been to this site before and very impressed with the wealth of knowlege and rapidness of replies. Good luck and safe travels to all hunting this fall.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back