MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Man Pleads Guilty to Poaching Elk

No loss in hunting privileges? How do they decide who loses privileges? I guess if you take SOME of the meat you only get a fine. But if you pick up a horn on private property or out of season that’s now an automatic loss in privileges. That makes a lot of sense. They must be worse than this guy who poached an elk in MARCH and left half of it to rot.

No loss in hunting privileges? How do they decide who loses privileges? I guess if you take SOME of the meat you only get a fine. But if you pick up a horn on private property or out of season that’s now an automatic loss in privileges. That makes a lot of sense. They must be worse than this guy who poached an elk in MARCH and left half of it to rot.
What hunting privileges could he lose? He is a crow tribal member.

The suspension may happen administratively after adjudication.

This poaching was done on private property without permission I believe. No treaty protects even native americans from that. My bet is he did lose privileges. He is barred from possessing and using firearms anyways being convicted of a felony. Article does not link to actual court case so I can check.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back