Man I Hate Staying,,,,

Hunterman

,,,Home, and not doing anything!!! The dr. told me to take the rest of the week off and just sit around and do nothing,,after my angiogram,,and this sucks :BLEEP:

Just to give y'all an idea( for those who has never had one) Tuesday, after the angiogram it was 7 hours of flat on the back not moving either leg About every 5 to 10 min. a nurse came in to look at the sight :D ( never have I had so many females take a look hump ) OK,,IT WAS MEDICAL BUT IT STILL COUNTS ;) Wed. it was lay on the couch, watch Jerry Springer( now theres some quality tv for ya) and start going stir crazy :eek: But hey around 2:30 I did get to go back to the dr.'s office to get stuck with a neddle for some more lab work :D now that was fun :BLEEP: Today I say the hell with it.. I need to get up get going, and get some thing done..So today I'm going to run a little electric fencing in the back pasture, then take my daughter to her appointment.. Then tomarrow I'm going back to work hump This laying around stuff is for the birds :MAD

I don't think I have done too bad,, I did what the doctor told me to do for 2 days out of the rest of the week hump Not bad for my record :D

Hunterman(Tony)

WOW Tony...

Looking at your smilies, your sensitivity level is on a roller coaster ride, I would talk to the doctor about changing your meds before you crash... :eek: :D:D:D

CRASH :MAD I'M NOT GOING TO CRASH :BLEEP: I'M NOT SUPPOUSE TO EVEN DRIVE MY DAMN TRUCK YET :MAD SO HOW CAN I CRASH :D :D

I just miss the people at work hump ..Not the staff,,them folks are nuts :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Back