Making the most of your budget

I am huge fan of Zeiss Conquest HD Binos usually can get them around $800 on classifieds then you can grab a great tripod as well.

Whats your budget? I have used high end glass but convinced lessor glass gets you into the same dance. The only time I would spend big money on high end glass would be if it were my job or something that was all of the time.

With that said I have Nikon Monarch 7s and I would put them against some high end stuff any day.

TBH the lessor brands like say Nikon, SIG or even that fact bushnell have some really good stuff in their mid range and top range stuff.

For rifle scopes I use mid-range Vortex. Wanting to get a Leupold where I can just dial in the range I am shooting at. For binos and spotters, I also buy mid-range. Price of the scope don't make you a good or better hunter. Your tactics and methods do and you can make that happen with the minimal possible budget if you had to.

For rifle scopes I use mid-range Vortex. Wanting to get a Leupold where I can just dial in the range I am shooting at. For binos and spotters, I also buy mid-range. Price of the scope don't make you a good or better hunter. Your tactics and methods do and you can make that happen with the minimal possible budget if you had to.
Ive been getting on the sig sauer band wagon check their stuff out. at a minumum their range finders are second to none

Most European stuff has lens coatings that really enhance contrast and make animals stand out. While Japanese optics and Leupold are right there with brightness and clarity, they generally can’t compete in terms of contrast. That isn’t true for EVERY Japanese or Leupold, but it is for a high percentage.

Stretching your budget for glass is the cheapest thing you will do..... then buy decent tripod and head and put it on.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back