Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

lumenoks

]Hey,anybody try the new replaceable battery lumenoks?I myself like the old ones better!! If it ain't broke why try to fix it!!

Amen. Ive never had one die from m y use. Ive gotten a few duds in the package but was able to swap them out at the shop.

I think theyre awesome and always carry 2 in my 5 arrow quiver for low light shots!

I'm going to get some for my trip to Africa for some good video, but I'm not sure which lighted nock brand I'm going to use. I've heard good and bad about all of them

What's your thoughts on making them legal inMontana?

There is no reason why they should be illegal IMO. All they do is help you find your $15 arrow in the dark. Sure it's like a tracer but why is that wrong? Because it gives away the animals yardage? Pretty sure rangefinders do the same and they are legal. Cant think of a plausible reason for them being illegal but some beaurocratic hippie has one.

I'm going to get some for my trip to Africa for some good video, but I'm not sure which lighted nock brand I'm going to use. I've heard good and bad about all of them

check out www.Archersflame.com.

little cheaper than the lumenocks, they are made for each individual arrow. easy to use, and have shot hundreds of shots with them.

Does anyone know the reason the lighted nocks are illegal in Mont. and Co. ?? I can't think of any reason they would be.

Several states simply do not allow any electronic equipment attached to a bow or arrow. I believe their reasoning is a line had to be drawn somewhere and that's where they chose.

OK, Just seemed odd to me, as it is no advantage other in recovery or impact location, which all comes after the shot. They are awesome when fishing with a bow at night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back