Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lucy and Cat scratch fever

Tobey

Lucy has a virus she got from fighting Bobcats.The vet said it will stay dormant for several weeks then hit the dog sudenly.Her immune system was fighting the virus which caused her temp to drope.She is on antibioticks and should be fine in a week.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Glad to hear she is doing better Tobey.I really liked her on cats.Thank god you found her when you did.That must be a scarey virus to not show up for that length of time.Usually when dogs have something it comes right on.Thats why we give them the antibiotics right away,right?I wouldnt think of it weeks down the line.Hope she is back to 100%soon.
Check your email tobay,I sent you a long one.Tell me what you think.

Tobey, its good idea to keep a bottle of Pen-G, penicillen around in the fridge, Cats are very dirty and anytime you get one chewed on or clawed up a bit, its good idea to give them a shot of it, I always have a bottle handy for those situations

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

I have got a bottle in the fridge and have used it alot over the years.I liked the combiotic better but they don't make it anymore.all she had was one swat to the head and it never even swelled so I thought nothing about it.I sure will next time.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back