Los Angeles, hunting & fishing?

$1000 per shooter, bring a bus load. I'll even put a chip clip on the test8cles or mammary.. so they at least run around erratically,,Make it more sporting
If one were to send their own chips clips does that knock anything off the price. When you apply aforementioned chip clip to aforementioned areas would you have someone film it PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!????

If one were to send their own chips clips does that knock anything off the price. When you apply aforementioned chip clip to aforementioned areas would you have someone film it PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!????
No you cannot provide your own chip clips, mine are lead free, vegan friendly, and assembled by non US orphans.

Mr. Millerkiller77 I have another question. You started above to bring a bus load. Do you have ample parking for a bus?

Actually, you don't need ample parking. It's gonna be a really short bus. Carry on gentleman.

The prices for cattle boats have really jumped!! I remember getting a pack of 5 pig tags for $7.00. I'm old and long gone from CA.

I lived in HB for a couple of years. Expensive, crowded, no parking. No thanks. I now live in a small town on the Wyoming side of the Black Hills. Paradise.

I wish you luck on whatever you choose to do. Post pics.

Back