MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Looks great! Little full… Lotta sap…

View attachment 303440Laced em up tight and went deep. Apparently not deep enough and the good ones were either still way high or on private.

Dude WTF. Get your ass back out there and put down something respectable. So you walked a bit. Big flippin deal. There’s hundreds of millions of people out there that would love to have the opportunity you have in front of you. Weeks of season left! Because @Greenhorn did:

IMG_2622.jpeg

Never thought I’d ever feel the need to burn a spot on a public forum, especially on a non OIL hunt, but damn you need to do better.

In case anyone is wondering it takes anywhere from 7-15 rds from A 10 mm to fall the average size Christmas tree. At that point can be either twisted till it breaks or a tire chain attached to a tow strap attached to a truck will finish it off. Don’t ask how I know.

Dude WTF. Get your ass back out there and put down something respectable. So you walked a bit. Big flippin deal. There’s hundreds of millions of people out there that would love to have the opportunity you have in front of you. Weeks of season left! Because @Greenhorn did:

View attachment 303562

Never thought I’d ever feel the need to burn a spot on a public forum, especially on a non OIL hunt, but damn you need to do better.
Psh. Way to go. Once that hits the google machine, be nothing but saplings left in that clear cut 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Did not know, but we were wondering, figured norcal or Oregon, definitely doesn't look like Chicago.

yeah interesting movie trivia. the sledding scene was in breckenridge, where he flies into the parking lot was the parking lot at the wal mart, the clark and eddie shopping scene was at the wal mart, and the christmas tree scene was just north there.

i had always thought that was a familiar looking road, sure enough.

My wife is the best hunter I know. On her way home from doing some errands today, she spotted this beauty in someones front yard, stopped and got permission and brought it down. Quick pack right into the truck and she even had the dang thing mounted already by the time I got home. Heck even supper was already made and ready for me. Ok...ok...I'm done bragging about my trophy wife!

20231129_185247.jpg

I feel like a bit of a bitch putting up a fake tree…..

image.jpg

If it was up to me, we wouldn’t put up a tree and we would skip Christmas all together….the exchange of money that I somehow always end up getting the short end of the stick on every year for the last 40 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back