Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Looking To Trade Some Components

Qubo

Bought a new 6.5prc in November and still can't even break it in. Got my hands on some bullets and primers but can't find powder or brass. I don't have much but have a few things I won't use. Hopefully someone wants to trade. Not really looking to sell anything. Prefer local but would consider shipping the non hazardous things. I can send more photos if needed. Thanks.

What I have:
148 CCI Large Rifle Primers (These are definitely older. Got them at an estate auction and they don't match the rest I got)
58 Nosler E-tip Bullets 30cal 168gr
231 45cal Bullets FMJ 230gr (no brand)
20 7mm Mag Brass Norma once fired
1 Box 300 Win Mag Federal Power Shok 180gr Ammo

What I am looking for:
6.5prc Cheap factory ammo for break-in
6.5prc Brass (prefer Nosler or Lapua but will take anything)
Powder IMR4955 or H4831sc
tempImagebGzA43.jpgtempImageSqyOtl.jpg

tempImagesxZXGt.jpg

I’m a member there. Nothing is going cheap. Get your wallet out. How much brass are you looking?

I’m a member there. Nothing is going cheap. Get your wallet out. How much brass are you looking?
I’m ultimately looking for 100, but I’d really just be happy with 20. It’s a hunting rifle and I don’t shoot a lot. I really just want to get it broke in. I want to have some gunsmithing done but want To wait until I can verify it actually works since it has factory warranty.

PowderValley had quite a bit of IMR up this morning. Looks like there are some powders still up, but not what you were looking for.

2nd UnknownMunitions. I was able to preorder some ADG 7Saum through them. Looking at their site PRC's are in the production line up for ADG. I would email their customer service and see if they are doing preorders and when they expect it to run.

Apparently $5/rd is the "cheap" ammo on ammo seek right now. Uffda.

Back