Looking for Topo Maps Prince of Wales

bgreen89

Hey yall, does anyone know where I can find topo maps for prince of wales. I went to USGS website and it is all broken down into small sections of the island. Im looking for something more manageable, so I don't have to order 4 different maps at 15 dollars a piece. Thanks in advance.

Using USGS topo maps will require you to buy several different maps, usually. You can cut that down by concentrating on a small area, to hunt.

Even with maps, if you don't use a GPS, make sure to use some flagging tape.

Use this to determine what maps are available then google the name of that map.

There are several companies online that allow you to create a custom topo of any area you want and they’ll print it on waterproof, tear proof paper and ship it to you. We’ve done this for hunting Alaska before and found it to be worth the price. Wasn’t terribly expensive.

They don't fit the price you want, but I bought a couple of maps from rugged maps at the sportsman's show last month. They're good quality and have a lot more information on them than just the topo. https://www.ruggedmaps.com

Last edited:
Furness- Thanks! I think I am actually going to go with those. They seem to be worth it and the area is larger than what I could get from USGS

There are several companies online that allow you to create a custom topo of any area you want and they’ll print it on waterproof, tear proof paper and ship it to you. We’ve done this for hunting Alaska before and found it to be worth the price. Wasn’t terribly expensive.

Thanks!

Furness- Thanks! I think I am actually going to go with those. They seem to be worth it and the area is larger than what I could get from USGS
Happy I could help out. I'm buying a couple more from him for my spring turkey & bear hunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back