Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Looking For some Hounds.........

Moosie

Grand poopa
My Next door neighbor is looking for some hounds. I am Splitting it w/ him 50/50. We will get some Next year. Anyone Sell good Inixpensive dogs.... Or is that an OXI-Moron?

We would like to run Bear and Cats w/ them.

Lemme know.

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Good and Inexpensive is definitely an Oxi-moron Moosie. However, decent, or "starter" dogs can be relatively inexpensive. I'll let ya know if I hear of anything for sale. In case you are wondering, a decent dog will (or should) go for at least $800, and a good dog, in my opinion, will sell for at least 1500. I know of several dogs sold for $5000+. These were "super" dogs though.

Good luck.

Are you at all interested in young dogs that have barely gotten there feet wet?

Oscar-I will have a couple by next year. I sold two in Texas two weeks ago, so I am fresh out right now but next year Ill have a couple pups to choose from and 6 trained dogs!!! Look around but I will make ya the best deal!!hehehe Youll get to meet some of them when ya come hunting with me and Thump next week!bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Horn, Thanx for the "PRICE" range.

Bcat,Sounds Good. I think We are not ready for Dogs till next year. We both just moved in our houses less than a yr ago and Nedd more "SETTELING IN TIME" I will do some serious looking though like Next summer!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

Less then a year ago huh????? If i am correct you were moved in exactly a year ago according to the date on your post there buddy. Haahhaa haa no back talking i will win the argument anyways. Good luck on the cat hunt hope you and thump get something. By the way teresa is moveing in with you on January 15th she got the transfer to boise store so now you get disscounts on guns and stuff. Woo haa.

------------------
Mini Moose
moosebattle2.jpg

Moosie, were gonna breed Ace and Pooh this spring and I will savee ya two pups outta them. Might be able to let go of one of the older dogs, with experiance to go with the pups, if you dont find other dogs somewhere else. bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Mini MOOSE.. Still wanting to be a moderator.. OOPS TOO BAD!! HEHHEE Ahh don't back talk me little boy, I can always NUKE ya.... Or tell your mom your profanity..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ahhh young minds always know...HEheh

Yes I know Theressa l=is going to move in with me. Oscar III told me. I think Vicki as a little scared. I think I would have realised pretty soon though. having two women in the house. Also Glenn is coming down too. Alabama Southern boy living in Utah right now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But seriously though, Thanx for the Offer Bcat. I've seen your pooches and they look good. I would run mostly Cats with them but would run Dogs off Bait aswell maybe....

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter

moose.gif

[/list]

I may have a spayed walker female for sale, she just turned 4, will rig a bear, catch her own coon and lion, shes got a little hotter nose then I like, I use her primarly as a pack dog, but she will and can start her own tracks, over night lions tracks no problem, its just those 2 day old snowed in, drifted out tracks she has problems with, like I say hotter nose then I like, if this picture works shes the dog on far right, I am close to you, could take you huntin this spring and show her first hand.
JackCreek2000.jpg

Welcome Gato man!! Stick around and tell us some stories! I dont want to tell all of mine the first thing! bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back