MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Looking for cheap reliable vehicle for in Laws

KB_

Just looking for a cheap reliable vehicle for my in-laws who blew up their car. They are big people so a geo metro is out of the question as funny as that would be.

I mean cheap cheap. Like 2k or less would be better. Needs to go to point A to B reliably cause I dont want to freakin deal with it. Spent way to much time working on their Dodge Journey keeping that pile running.

No shot of high reliability, maintenance free, and sub $2k in most markets.

Honda CRVs run forever with nothing but oil changes - I would check some older well maintained versions of those in your area.
Honda or Toyota... Subaru if it's made it past 150k and either the head was done or isn't leaking.

But for 2k your looking at a 90s make and over 180k miles, probably a cheap sedan.

To the OP Kelly Blue Book says $3500-$4000 for my 06' Corolla with 265k, just FYI

There's a one owner 2004 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 off-road for sale in Bozeman for $1000.

Reactions: KB_
Honda or Toyota... Subaru if it's made it past 150k and either the head was done or isn't leaking.

But for 2k your looking at a 90s make and over 180k miles, probably a cheap sedan.

To the OP Kelly Blue Book says $3500-$4000 for my 06' Corolla with 265k, just FYI
Does KBB have a check box for engine fire, extinguished w bougie water?

found a Chevy HHR for 1800, really hoping thats not a scam lol If i get it ill start a saga of the legend Charlie the Chevy, and you can all watch in real time while my In-Laws destroy yet another vehicle. Figure someone can get a laugh out of my misery

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back