Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Looking for Bloody Mary mix recipe

Gellar

Does anyone have a recipe for canning Bloody Mary mix they’d be willing to share? We have already done salsa, spaghetti sauce, rotel, stewed tomatoes and still have more toms to use.

I know she uses fresh lemon juice, both gypsy and Thai peppers and eliminates the jalapeños and the sugar if I remember right. I make red beer out of it prob more than I do bloody Mary’s

I know she uses fresh lemon juice, both gypsy and Thai peppers and eliminates the jalapeños and the sugar if I remember right. I make red beer out of it prob more than I do bloody Mary’s
I was going to eliminate or replace the sugar too. Does she is a different sweetener? I was thinking honey.

My uncle was telling me about some secret ingredients he found. Pickle juice, olive juice and sriracha. No clue on the proportions, but I need to nail down that recipe...

We actually like a bit more bite than sweet so she leaves it out entirely. In my own Bloody Mary I sometimes stir in just a touch of straight horseradish... yeah I’m that guy 😭
I looked at a recipe with horseradish. I think I might try to incorporate some into it.
On a side note: We used to have a neighbor that was older than the hills. She’d always bring us jars of horseradish. She’d get the horseradish from our pasture. It’d clear your sinuses from 3 feet away!

My uncle was telling me about some secret ingredients he found. Pickle juice, olive juice and sriracha. No clue on the proportions, but I need to nail down that recipe...
Yes sir. Pickle juice is a must. No olive juice but a few on a toothpick is good.

I looked at a recipe with horseradish. I think I might try to incorporate some into it.
On a side note: We used to have a neighbor that was older than the hills. She’d always bring us jars of horseradish. She’d get the horseradish from our pasture. It’d clear your sinuses from 3 feet away!
Horseradish in a bloody is excellent.

Always been curious - well, when mixed drinks are the topic, what/who/why the hell, "Bloody Mary"?

Sounds like a Stephen King concoction...

As far as some mixed Bloody Mary offering...? Sorry bud.

Celery salt
Black pepper
White vinegar
Worchestire
Lemon juice
Horseradish
Tobasco
Tomato juice

I prefer caesar's myself, basically the same drink but using Clamato instead of tomato. I can help you out with exact portions if you want too.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back