Looking for blackhorn 209 powder

Andrewlonghi

Hey anyone I'm looking for some blackhorn 209 powder 2 or 3 cans. Found some in stock on a few website but they don't take payment by Credit card or debit card. Only zelle Cashapp or bitcoin, might just be me but never heard of two of these and not rich enough for the other. Has anyone had any luck finding some that except regular Ole cash payment?

Hey anyone I'm looking for some blackhorn 209 powder 2 or 3 cans. Found some in stock on a few website but they don't take payment by Credit card or debit card. Only zelle Cashapp or bitcoin, might just be me but never heard of two of these and not rich enough for the other. Has anyone had any luck finding some that except regular Ole cash payment?
Don’t trust the sites that do not accept credit or debit that’s a huge red flag that they are scam sites. These are becoming way more common with the ammo shortages.

Don’t trust the sites that do not accept credit or debit that’s a huge red flag that they are scam sites. These are becoming way more common with the ammo shortages.
Yeah...thats what I figured, just sucks my fault for waiting so long to try and get the powder. Thought I might get some off gunbroker but I think people of there are trying to retire off one can sale 🤣

@Andrewlonghi - any luck finding any? I am hoping to get 1-2 bottles in advance of September as well. Here in the Denver area in case any other CO local HT’ers may have a spare bottle I could buy. Happy to drive to come snag any from anyone who may have a few spares.

@Andrewlonghi - any luck finding any? I am hoping to get 1-2 bottles in advance of September as well. Here in the Denver area in case any other CO local HT’ers may have a spare bottle I could buy. Happy to drive to come snag any from anyone who may have a few spares.
The Lone Tree Cabela’s had two bottles of BH209 on the shelf this afternoon. I grabbed one of them but you might try to see if they’ll hold the last one for you.

I will head over. Fingers crossed. I did get suckered in an bought 2 bottles on hogdon but the shipping kills me. Thank you for the heads up!

I saw a bottle at Runnings yesterday and with their bucket sale going on, it was probably only 47-48 dollars. Still too rich for me. Bought another 1 lb. bottle of T7 for 27. It works. I have two opened cans of BH 209 if anyone near me is interested. Will not ship. Good luck.

Best bet is local shops. One near me had BH209 got two pounds for a whopping $50/lb…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back