Caribou Gear Tarp

Looking for binoculars under $100

Kegz

Hey everyone,

I am a new hunter looking to upgrade my $15 binoculars. I just got married and don't have a lot of money to spend, but I'd like them to be able to be mounted on a tripod. In the market for 2 pairs, one for my wife as well. Not entirely sure what I am looking for, but I can spend about $100 each, maybe $150 if it was really worth it.

Thanks,

Keegan

When I was a poor newlywed about 10 years ago I scraped together about $150 and bought a set of Redfield Rebel 10x42s. They've served me well and I still have and use them.

Thanks for the information. I'll look into all of those :)

Hey Kegz I got an older set of Nikon action 10x50 binos I don’t use. If your interested send me a pm with your address and there yours.
Mason

I will definetly do that! Thank you!

I’d recommend buying used at that price point, although the bushnell legend eBay link above is a good deal.

That was my intention, was hoping someone would have one of the pairs mentioned sitting around unused :p

I won some vortex diamondback 10x42 last week at a BHA pint night...$280 new although I think you can find them for $230. I’d sell for $190 delivered...new in box.

Cameraland had some Athlon 10x42 displays for $99.. check to see if any are still available.

Theron optics get good reviews on here and the Wapiti model is in your price range. Pm Schmalts on this site if interested. Great pricing and service.

Outside your range is the Bushnell Legend L-Series 10x42mm binos - they are an amazing value at about $140. I got ones for wife & kids for an upcoming safari on sale for $112 ea. shipped. They consistently get good reviews and are as good as most $250 binos in my view. If you can get to $325 then the Maven C1s are outstanding values.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back