Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Looking for a bow

Delw

if anyone sees one or has one for sale email me....Its going to be for my daughter.. pobally in a month or so ....

it needs to be 50lbs max 45 is ok with a range from 25 min even 20 is ok...

New used I dont care but if she can behave this year she is going to hunt archery with me....

ideas anyone?

Delw

DEL
I HAVE ONE YOU CAN BARROW IN TELL YOU FINE ONE ITS AJUSTABLE BUT IT MITE BE TO BIG FOR HER MY NEFUW HAD BEEN USING IT
NOW HE GOT HIS OWN IF YOU WANT SHE CAN TRY IT OUT

Del!!
I got my wife the martin phantom, she has a shorter draw leangth and it is a very very nice bow for some one to start with. They shoot smooth and have an easy draw, not to stiff and not to snappy for a beginner. It is also a very good bow for those that are looking for a nice all around bow. That is a very good one to watch for Elkhunter if you happen to come across one...
If you buy one new, they are a little spendy, but will be one that she could probably use for life, or pass down for a lot of years. Just a thought.... :D

I have pulled back 100's of bow's, every time I'm in a new shop, I go right to the bow rack and start yanking back bows. I have come across one that is called the Parker Elite 31. It has been around for a couple years. It is a very short little bow, I thought it was a kids bow when I picked it up to give it a yank, the poundage proved different. It was by far the best bow that I have ever pulled on. I don't like buying things that are brand new to the market. The bugs havent been worked out and you end up later on with a dud. But this one has been on the market for about three years. So it has a track record. If any one is in the market for a new bow, this one you ought to give a yank or two to see if it fits for you. I don't think I would be trying to find one for a kid seeing as they are hitting close to 6 bills new.... :D :D

I dont know depends on what kid it is I guess...

I should also maybe clear it up....

20-45lb adjustable
25-50lbs adjustable

She needs to start off at a low weight

Delw

Thanks guys...
Elkhunter if you see one let me know.. You have my cell #...

azhunter shoot me an email [email protected]
I would like to talk to you about borowing it for a day or 2...

Delw

Delw, check out the Browning Micro-Midas,its a kids bow but it is real adjustable.
I know some adults that shoot it.
Its pretty cheep to start out with.
We see alot of kids with them at the 3-D shoots.
I know a 12 year old girl that got a bear with hers.
They sell for $185.00 around here.
It comes with some arrows & a finger tab & quiver.
We upgraded Sidneys arrows.
Look at the Browning web page for there kids bow.
There prices are good ,and the Bows shoot nice.
Sidney shot a 137 out of a possible 150 on the kids range.
This Bow will be able to be adjusted up as she grows ,so for a extra $30 to $40.00 she can hunt with it.
We have a hard time finding used kids bows around here ,they seem to get snatched up real fast.

Del, another place to try would be any local Archery clubs. Someone there may have one that their child has outgrown and is looking to get rid of.

Debbie I was hopeing you would come back and tell me about that one... I forgot the name of it until now....

Elkhunter we tried some of the local archery shops last year and they wanted min 250 bucks for a well used bow minus arrows and acc.... they also had waiting lists for kids bows....
I will be looking again..

Delw

Delw,
Mathews came out with a bow last year that is pretty much made for the whole family.There is no set draw length or weight. It automatically adjusts to the shooter. Not real sure on the price but from what I read , it was designed to try and get lots more people into the sport and the price should be somewhat low. Also check out E-bay, they have tons of bows for sale.

Delw:
I have a Browning endurance with an overdraw shooting carbons and has a draw of 24-26 inces. The poundage says it pulls 50 to 60# but sure doesn't feel like it. It has a quiver with all the carbons to go with it. The only problem is that it was quite expensive and I am not sure if one would like to invest a lot of money to begin with. It is brand new and never been used in the feild. It has only had between 100 and 200 arrows put through it. Anyway, e-mail me if you are interested in finding out more on it.

Thanks RayBow1 ,

My daughter cant pull back anything more than 30lbs right now.... and I dont know here draw length.. have to get it checked again....

Delw

Del, If you are still looking for a bow for Danni, Call me. I have an old Turbo Eagle that she can probably handle. You know it has a short draw length too.....:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ss8
Back