looking for a big boar hunt

RUTTIN

Hey guys I want to kill a big boar so bad I cant stand it. Can anyone recomend a ranch or place to go. I'd rather pay a little more and kill an awesome pig. Probably a one time thing.

Where at in Idaho are you guys killing hogs and how much???

ruttin:
if you want a hunt in a natural environment i would recommend coming to the southeastern states, texas or california. there is a guy who posts here once in awhile under the name bigtusker. 5 of us went out there 2 years ago and it was a great time. he has since gone to archery only and says he has more pigs then ever. most of the pigs were real brutes. i think i can find his number if you want it. if you want to come to florida i can take you to a great place with meat hogs, 150 pounds or so and he does have trophy hogs but they are a bit more pricey.i tnink we are going to do a texas hunt this year if it gets put together too.

Ruttin, There is a Place in Twin Falls that I've seen some "HOGS" come out of. I don't have the # but I think IDDuckhunter hunted there before ? Or someone here for sure. hold out and someone will post that info. I also Have a buddy that has a place in Cali but I haven't asked him about his Hogs yet. He's coming over to do some Work for me tueday evening next week. I'll ask him and Report back at ya bud !!! We could plan something. I see there is a Big intrest going on........

Thanks guys if anybody knows any other let me know. I might have to try the idaho one because its close to home

If you want a fair chase hunt go to texas. Look up SJ, he will put you where i went last spring. There was some huge pigs there but not a lot of hogs in general. Price is right too, like 150 a day. if you go in spring you can work a turkey in as well

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back