PEAX Equipment

Looking at the pandemic: Are Preppers a little more legitimate now?

I don't know, I suppose it depends on the extent. Like people with three lifetimes of toilet paper and their neighbor has none. If that is accumulated over time it is not as bad I suppose. I do think it is a thrill for some people. Like those folks who strap all sorts of recovery gear and extra gas cans on their severely-over-payload Tacoma just to go to the grocery store or ski area.

Most of the "preppers" I know are not preparing for what happened in the "Pandemic".

Most of them are preparing for gas/electrical grid shutdowns and scorched earth scenarios. What we experienced IMHO was neither of those.
Never really cared what's mainstream...As somebody who lives in Hurricane area I am prepared for gas/electric disruptions. 2 to 3 weeks of no power after a good storm is sorta expected.

One institutionalized party controlling the solar powered digital money computers (ala ether dough)...no more printing presses & the new IRS browsing the internet 24/7 for financial malefaction...all for the good of cradle to grave unarmed citizenry.

Atlas Shrugged 2.0
exactly. now prepping is always having an extra costco sized box of diapers in the garage and ensuring there is someting to take to work for lunch the next day

If everyone had a good dose of prepper in their genetics we wouldn't have welfare artists, and therefore no need for bleeding heart , pillow biting leftys.

I salute preppers ....God bless em.

I am sorry, but if I consider myself a prepper, and my biggest concern is how much toilet paper I have I’m probably not going to make it very long when stuff really goes down.

My biggest concerns are the power grid. And not because of a zombie apocalypse, or anything like that but because of rolling blackouts that are becoming more and more common or a severe ice storm, that could take out powerlines for three or four days maybe even longer. Without power I don’t have the Internet and without the Internet, I don’t have things like YouTube and Hunt talk the place I go whenever I need information or to know how to do something 😆

Back