Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Long time til May

Elkhunter

Well I got my Moose app in and my Sheep app in. Now the long wait til May 1rst to see if I am lucky or not. I put in for Wyoming area 17 & 28 for moose and Wyoming area #7 for sheep. Getting tired of them sending my money back every year.

Well maybe this will be your lucky year. I am going for my moose again and I think I will try for sheep, and possibly goats. May sure does seem like a long time away. I want to start drowning worms in the streams around here for trout and white fish. Soon!!!

I too put in for Moose Bighorn Sheep and Mt Goat. Im patient on moose and all that but deer and elk we have to wait till the end of June!!!!!!!!!!

Elky,
You think you've got a wait ahead! We haven't even sent any applications in here! I just got the apps in the mail a couple of days ago!

Oak

I won't be able to start putting in for anything for at least a couple of weeks. Most of our due dates for turning things in are around the first of may. I bite at the bit every year until the new rules and regs come out. I suppose they figure that we can't chase big game until the beggining of sept. so whats the hurry? They sure don't understand the hunter mentallity very well...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back