MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Long term hunting/fishing buddy

We are doing a bow/rifle hunt in the area east of Saratoga next year. Not the greatest trophy area in my opinion but then I am a meat hunter and primarily hunt cows. We can always talk if you decide you are interested in joining a group. We are trying to build our hunting group up to about 6 or so hunters. Everyone takes turn picking areas to hunt for the next year.
Sounds interesting. How many in the group so far?

We are doing a bow/rifle hunt in the area east of Saratoga next year. Not the greatest trophy area in my opinion but then I am a meat hunter and primarily hunt cows. We can always talk if you decide you are interested in joining a group. We are trying to build our hunting group up to about 6 or so hunters. Everyone takes turn picking areas to hunt for the next year.
Interested as well. I am south of Denver and mainly rifle hunt (elk, deer) the western part of the state. Did take a nice buck in southwest Wyo last year though. Grew up in Cody but didn't hunt at that time. If you haven't reached your target of 6 in the group, PM me.

Elk for me got cancelled due to health issues. Last hospitalization created over $5K of new debt and that has to get paid before hunting unfortunately.
That sucks, hope things are better now. Seems like something always comes up that messes with plans.

Interested as well. I am south of Denver and mainly rifle hunt (elk, deer) the western part of the state. Did take a nice buck in southwest Wyo last year though. Grew up in Cody but didn't hunt at that time. If you haven't reached your target of 6 in the group, PM me.
There is a possibility of 2022 elk hunt, not sure where yet.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back