Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Little things that will piss off the wife

Amish guys have cell phones?
My ex-BIL worked with an Amish guy (near Champaign, IL) - they were both Software Engineers. BIL had to power up dudes computer and the. Shut it down every day. Apparently if something electric is already ‘On’, it was OK. So weird.

Mine gets BIG mad when I thaw Northern Pike in the sink after a day of ice fishing.
same but it’s grouse and pheasants in the sink. If a stray feather or 3 gets stuck on some kitchen surface (this happens 99.99999% of the time), yikes.

Unless your wife is an avid hunter and hiker. Then it is an adventurous romantic vacation. So glad I married the last good woman who loves the outdoors and hunting.
Oh, mine loves hunting, fishing, and hiking. It’s when I try to sell it as “romantic” is when she gets mad. Nothing says romantic like being stuck on a mountain, 19 below, 2 foot of snow, in a wall tent.

Oh, mine loves hunting, fishing, and hiking. It’s when I try to sell it as “romantic” is when she gets mad. Nothing says romantic like being stuck on a mountain, 19 below, 2 foot of snow, in a wall tent.
That’s bc you shaved off the stache. Otherwise you could greet her in the wall tent like Burt reynolds on a bear skin rug and BOOM! Romantical AF 😂

Mine loves it when I am gone. She likes the bed to herself.

It did and didn’t. Plan was to buy it, clear the lots, and sell it for less than what the excavator company was going to charge us. They wanted 10k an acre to clear and level it. We needed to do around 4 acres of heavy clay with 200 year old oak stumps throughout. They had been logged off 10 years prior and it was thick with 15’ regrowth. I got 7 acres done total and sold the machine for 29k. We had around 20k in repairs and fuel. All in all we saved money but it was expensive and scary to have that kinda money being thrown around.

However, it gave her a lifetime of bringing it back up when I do something. So my go to excuse on small sub 1k unpermitted purchases is: “Hey, at least it’s not a excavator.” Lol

We have an Amish guy who teaches hunters safety to the Amish community and I have to get him his supplies and pick them up after there class. The first time I did he was not there, but his wife was. We have hunters safety guns in 5 actions and they are blaze orange. He told me they were in his gun safe. So his wife brought me to his safe and the guns were not there. I called him, on his work cell phone, and said I couldn’t find the guns, they weren’t in the safe. After a moment of silent he says, Shit, they are in the safe downstairs my wife doesn’t know about.
So did he have a smooth way of working through that one or was it confession time? 😆

Back