Little Crittergitters First Bear!

Nicely done! Congrats, boys. Critter, it's clear that in years to come your great hunts, stories, and impressive trophy photos will be overshadowed by the accomplishments of your little Critters. Try to keep up with them.

Jump on the boat here along with everybody else but what a great job you did making it happen for your son. Congratulations all the way around

Nicely done! Congrats, boys. Critter, it's clear that in years to come your great hunts, stories, and impressive trophy photos will be overshadowed by the accomplishments of your little Critters. Try to keep up with them.

You are right, this kid has the bug and he is going to be something! And as much fun as it is spending the time in the hills with him, I'm absolutely ok with watching him take over my trophy room:) I will try, but I don't think keeping up will be an option much longer....

I love hunting with my kids, but getting your son 300 miles in time for the evening hunt is the coolest factor of this hunt. Kudos to you and your family for making the effort. Great shot Braden! You did well. :)

Congrats to the young man on a mighty fine shot on an awesome bear and to you Dad for making it all possible!

Back