Linux OS Users

Losing_Sanity

I primarily use Linux OS. I configured and used Gentoo for several years but use Ubuntu now. Available time has not allowed me to do much in Linux. I would like to know if anyone uses Linux OS programs for reloading and hunting. I haven't found much on the net, but maybe someone has found some good open source programs or written programs that they wouldn't mind sharing. Maybe others can benefit as well...

I mean if all else fails, you could give Wine a shot. (Though if have the skills to configure Gentoo by hand, you're probably well aware of Wine already.)
All of what I need is browser-based (OnX, goHunt) but I don't reload.

I mean if all else fails, you could give Wine a shot. (Though if have the skills to configure Gentoo by hand, you're probably well aware of Wine already.)
All of what I need is browser-based (OnX, goHunt) but I don't reload.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Yeah, I have used Wine and other emulating programs. I've also used virtual emulators that work pretty well running Windows OS. But that is still Windows and if I'm going that route I'll just use my Windows machine. I'd like to stay Linux based, if we can find something already created. And maybe we can build on something in the interest of open source. There is probably a lot of people smarter than I am that likes to work in Linux environment and don't mind sharing. If for nothing else, to assist in testing and using something to help work out the bugs.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back