Caribou Gear

Lieguy

Delw

you going to pleasant sat night?
I am planning to fish a tourny there, but going to meet westy there that evening..

Delw

I am going to Bartlett Saturday night from about 6 to midnight. I have had no luck on Pleasant lately. Of course I had no luck on Bartlett last week either.

I would change plans but Mark from law Man's is in a tourney there and I want to get to his favorite spot before he does. Ha Ha Ha, I know it won't make any difference buy I like to try.

By the way, I can't make the tina trip. The police and Fire games on Meade this year doen't have a separate tourney but I am still trying to go for a few days and would love to have you come along. I'll let you know more very shortly.

I tried to get AJ to go to Bartlett so west side could open a can of whoop ass on him but he won't take the bait. Kind of like the fish he tries to catch. :D :D

Sorry Lie Guy, but I already had made prior commitments for Saguaro, a real lake with real fish in it. Wish you could make the Tuna Trip

Yeah me too. Never have done that. next week we can swap lies about the fish we caught on Saturday night. When it comes to lying I have no peer. :D

Geez Amberjack! I heard cows could swim, but catch one :eek: I'll bet that's one beast thats fun to filet at the cleaning station LOL! What's the limit on those anyway? :D

John

SteveM: I am fishing the tourny with a buddy of mine .. dont know if its my boat yet or his....

There are 2 tournys.. one that goes from 5pm to midnight and one thst 6pm-6am.. I know we are planning on one more than likely the midnight one.... I dont know how long after midnight we are staying..........

if I dont make it tot he tourny I am going to try to get april to let me take the baby out sunday morning(saguaro) since i have to babysit.. but I think its going to be a fat chance....

Delw

It's been over a week since this one started...Nothing has appeared..I wonder if they just post that they are going to do some thing and in reality just go hide behind some apren some where...HAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back