Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Lever Monday...post em up

I'll play along since I had two out today. I purchased three Winchester 94AE .357mag in 2003 from the same dealer. One for myself, one for my father in law, and one for my younger brother.
My FIL passed away in 2017 and all his lever guns went to my youngest, including this 94AE that I gifted to him.

The s/n are only off by 600 but they look like decades of difference between the two.
RIP Rick. 20240102_190842.jpg20240102_192834.jpg

My son’s Browning BL-22, which he inherited from his great-uncle. I’ve been told it’s one of the best lever .22s made. His great-uncle passed away when my son was a pre-teen and had just seen “True Grit.” He picked out the Browning specifically because it looked like a cowboy gun.
IMG_1089.jpeg

Just read up on the .30 Badger from your post - super interesting round. Would love to have a write up on that build if you find time (I’m sure you are busier than ever). I might have to start saving up for a future Pham .30 Badger!

I finally went by my dad's house and took a few pics of this Canadian centennial Winchester he bought. He found it at an estate sale for 100 dollars and said "it looked collectorish"View attachment 308479View attachment 308480
26” or 20” bbl? I have the 26” variety, it’s never been fired. Cool guns, they made a lot of them. For $100, I’d pay that no problem.

Back