Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Lever Monday...post em up

Love it!
From this nonfunctional piece of junk (worse than it looks).

qpUOIRs.jpg

To this (.45-70)
W9zUsUj.jpg

Not mine, but I can dream
tNdVr3H.jpg

.38-55, on the job
vKXvB1e.jpg

.39A .22 lr
omnbmNN.jpg
that 45-70 is gorgeous. Super jealous

Alright so i saw this pic on reddit r/leverguns and I started down the rabbit hole. I decided my next rifle is going to be a level action brush gun probably for smaller deer and javelina. I'd like to keep ammo cheaper, so I'm leaning toward .357/.38. I'd rather not go full scope, I like the low profile of a reflex or just irons. The Henry All weather seemed like a good option but those are flying off the shelves lately. This might be a next year gun, but I'm having fun in the planning stages here

View attachment 274319

I just can't. No. Nuh-uh. Nope.

You’re a stronger man than me, I don’t have any of those!
Don't buy ammo for it and you can't shoot it! Bought it from a buddy as an investment and a personal want to have. Would have MAYBE used it if I moved to Alaska but that's out. I take it down to dust off and oil now and then.

Don't buy ammo for it and you can't shoot it! Bought it from a buddy as an investment and a personal want to have. Would have MAYBE used it if I moved to Alaska but that's out. I take it down to dust off and oil now and then.

I've got an unfired model 12 I won at a banquet. I'm not gonna shoot it.

Last edited:
I also have 2 new shotguns that haven't made any noise. 12 gauge that I just haven't had a need to use yet and a .410 I don't have a use for. Won both of them at banquets.
Nothing to be sad about. The 12 is a 3 1/2" pump and I don't hunt geese any more so my 1187 gets used on varmint duty or dove hunts. The. 410 is just waiting for a kid to need it. Cheap single shot worth maybe $75-100. Again, no ammo and no real reason to buy any.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back