Leupold VX5 HD

OKED

Hey, got a new vx5 Hd 3x15 x44 from Schmalts here on the board the other day and this is an amazing Hunting scope. Everyone wants a large 50 to 56mm objective but I can easily see to shoot way past shooting light with this scope . And it's fairly light compared to a lot of others scopes on the market. Putting this on a custom smokeless muzzleloader I'm having built right now. Can't wait to get the CDS dial system going .

They are great...I have one of those with Firedot, and one with Firedot in 56 mm. Congrats! The 56 mm is better in low light, but not $300 better, IMHO.

I've got a couple with the windplex reticle and also a VX3-HD with windplex 180623 [all from Pat] and out to a couple hundred yards the VX3-HD is just as good and is more compact i.e. lighter and shorter.

I have three VX5s. Only regret is not getting the firedot. I too am very happy with the 44mm objective.

So last year I bought a VX6 with the firedot. Love it.

I have three VX5s. Only regret is not getting the firedot. I too am very happy with the 44mm objective.

So last year I bought a VX6 with the firedot. Love it.
I was talking to a gent at the range Monday morning who said that he has 5 of the VX6-HDs.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back