Leupold VX-6

I went and looked tonight. Very nice scope.
Also, I am continually impressed with the knowledge and customer service at the Billings Scheels

Last edited:
Great to see the VX 6 getting positive comments, I'm picking mine up later this week. Bit more expensive over here at around $NZ2200.

Ditto the sentiments on the firedot, I won't purchase another scope without. I'm also a fan of the zero-lock option on the elevation turret. It locks the turret until you depress a small button, preventing you from unwittingly adjusting it while the rifle is slung over your shoulder.

Ditto the sentiments on the firedot, I won't purchase another scope without. I'm also a fan of the zero-lock option on the elevation turret. It locks the turret until you depress a small button, preventing you from unwittingly adjusting it while the rifle is slung over your shoulder.

+1 to that. I don't think I'd consider one without it. A good buddy guides dalls in AK. had a client Miss his only opportunity at a legal ram on a $25k hunt by accidentally having his turret an entire revolution around.

Looks like these are likely discontinued, I found one vendor that lists them as such. Multiple vendors have them marked down significantly right now. I wonder what Leupold will be replacing them with??

FYI Cabelas has the VX6 2-12 CDS Zerolock for $799.00 right now. Today if you use their Visa they have a promotion code for 10% off. $720 was too good of a deal for me to pass up.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back