Leupold VX-6, 2X12

A-con

Has anybody looked at one of these ?

How do they compare, optically, to other mid-high end scopes like Swaro Z-3, or Zeiss conquest HD-5 ?

Are they noticeably better than Leupolds VX-3 ?

Picked up that very model for a rifle project underway A con. First blush opinion is superior to VX3 (don't know if noticeably yet)....every bit equal to a Z3 4x12x50 and 3x10x50 Conquest I have mounted. First 30MM scope, first illuminated...anxious to get the handle on it.

Picked up that very model for a rifle project underway A con. First blush opinion is superior to VX3 (don't know if noticeably yet)....every bit equal to a Z3 4x12x50 and 3x10x50 Conquest I have mounted. First 30MM scope, first illuminated...anxious to get the handle on it.

Keep me posted of your thoughts on that bad boy. I like the easy reset dials. When you get your custom dial make sure you read over the instructions to install it. It is not something you would want to jump into without at least looking at the instructions. They showed me at the SHOT show and I was a little surprised myself.

Will do Pat. Really like the battery and illum setup. Much better than the prior ocular location.

I'm interested as well. IMO that scope has a lot going for it. I may go with a FX3 6X42 on a new purchase because of weight (and I just bought 1" rings), but am still considering this one. Though it was a VX-R and not the 6, I really like the illumination set up on the one I looked through. Good news for old guys like NHY, is that you don't have to remember to turn it on/off... ;)

Good news for old guys like NHY, is that you don't have to remember to turn it on/off...

...and move it to turn it back on. Hmmmm, I see some biological applications for that feature. An Austin Powers Swedish P####s Pump with Motion Sensor Technology.

...and move it to turn it back on. Hmmmm, I see some biological applications for that feature. An Austin Powers Swedish P####s Pump with Motion Sensor Technology.
If you invent that my hunting days may be over...as I doubt I'd leave the house! :eek:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back