Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Leupold RBX3000

Stingray

Any word on when it will be available and pricing? Heard price might be as high as $3,900 a pair which is higher than Swarovski, Leica or the new Zeiss RF.

Looks more like $3000 a pair from what research I've seen.....I'd love to have a pair but will probably wait a year or two.....

Looks more like $3000 a pair from what research I've seen.....I'd love to have a pair but will probably wait a year or two.....
PM me, I will fill you in on what I will sell them for. It will be less that what both of you have said if you contact the right guy... Me

These will be a great bit of kit. With our crap exchange rate here in Aus they will be spendy but still keen to have a look when they arrive here.

I turned back my prototypes and I am awaiting my shipment of the actual final product. The prototypes were highly coveted by the crew and it will be nice when I can actually use them on camera, rather than trying to hide them off camera while still doing field testing.

Suffice to say, the prototypes were impressive and these final product models are even better. And like always, if you want the best price on Leupold products, Schmalts is your guy.

Randy or Pat, do they have a ballistic function as well?

My prototypes did not have the function. The production model has temp, humidity, etc., though I don't know if it has programmable ballistic function. I will email Tim and find out.

I was told it will have full ballistics function by a rep at the SHOT show.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back